This Dish TV remote control is designed with a learning function that allows you to copy almost any other infra-red remote control.
You can use it to replicate a remote where the markings have rubbed off the buttons, or where a button is very difficult to get to work (button must still be operating to program this learning remote), or if you just wish you had a second remote control because you keep losing one down the back of the couch.
- Place the Learning Remote and the TV Remote Control on a flat
surface, 3cm apart and with the emitters facing each other.
- Press and hold both the 1 and OK buttons for 3 seconds until the
POWER button on the Learning Remote flashes slowly twice.
- Release the 1 and OK buttons, the POWER button will now be lit.
The Learning Remote is now in “learning mode”.
- Press a button you want to programme (VOL UP for example) on
the Learning Remote. The POWER button will flash once, though
- Press and hold the corresponding button (VOL UP) on the TV
Remote, until the POWER button flashes slowly twice.
- Repeat Steps 04 and 05 for any required buttons (VOL DOWN).
- When finished - press and hold both the 1 and OK buttons for 1
second, until the POWER button on the Learning Remote flashes
slowly twice. The Learning Remote will exit “learning mode”.