To Software Update your Dish TV T2100, you will need to follow the steps below.
To download the latest Software Update for your Dish TV T2100: CLICK HERE
- Download the above "linked" Software Update file.
- Once downloaded, place the Software Update file onto a USB Flash Drive and extract (unzip) the contents*.
- Take the USB Flash Drive and insert it into the USB Port on Front or Back of your T2100.
- Next go to Main Menu > Admin > USB Upgrade (Default PIN is 0000).
- The T2100 will reboot to begin the Software Update.
- Once finished the T2100 will reboot, and resume Live TV viewing.
- Remove the USB Flash Drive.
- Next go to Menu > System Info, to confirm the SW Version is now 1.42.
- If the SW Version displayed is not 1.42, follow Steps 1 to 8 again.
*NOTE: The downloaded ZIP file will need to have the contents 'extracted' first, as your Dish TV T2100 will NOT recognize the ZIP file.