Dish TV Powerline Ethernet Adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to transfer network data. Simply connect one Adapter to your Modem or Network Router using the supplied network cable, then plug the Adapter into a nearby Power Socket. Plug the second Adapter into a Power Socket in another room, and connect the second supplied network cable into your Freeview Receiver or any other LAN Enabled Device. Now you have a high speed data network that is faster and more reliable than most WiFi networks.
These Adapters are ideally suited for your network enabled Freeview Receivers, and connecting them to the Internet, without having to run network cables through your home. However they can be used for any other LAN Enabled Devices, such as a Computer.
- Plug & Play installation
- Up to 200 Mbps* throughput for Powerline AV Network
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Turns your existing electrical wiring into a stable networking interface
- Button to easily connect or disconnect with networks
- Automatically enters idle mode for power saving when inactive
- Built in QoS enhances the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as HD Video, IPTV and VoIP
- HomePlug AV and IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x compliant
- Supports 128-bit AES encryption for powerline network security. Security requires setup using the supplied CD-ROM and a computer. Compatible with Win98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Win7, Mac OS, Linux
- 2x Adapters
- 2x Ethernet Cable
- CD-ROM (Manual & Advanced Configuration)
- Quick Start Guide
PLEASE NOTE: The power sockets need to be on the same power phase. This is not normally a problem in standard sized homes. However in some larger homes the power sockets can be split between power supply phases which means you have to select a different power point.