|File Name||Size||Download Link|
Register HERE for software update notifications via Email.
1. Please check that your T2200 and Smart Device is connected to the same modem / WiFi network.
2. Note down the T2200 IP address, to do this press the button on your remote and the address will appear in white under Network Status.
3. Open up your app or software. (depending on your device)
4. Enter in the IP Address in the appropriate field and the port number :8080 and load. It may take a few seconds for the feed to appear on your device.
5. Subtitles and Audio Descriptions are also available to use, just configure it in the app’s settings.
We also have a video showing this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCVxTeYFCQk
1.Extract the .zip file from our website directly onto your USB memory device.
2. Insert the USB device into your T2200.
3. Once inserted go into Menu / SW UPGRADE / Toggle selection to USB and Press "ok"
4. Password for this step is (0000)
5. The unit will now reboot and complete the software update process.
1. With the unit connected to the network and powered on, go into Menu / SW UPGRADE / Toggle selection to Network and Press "ok"
2. Password for this step is (0000)
3. The unit will now reboot and complete the software update process.
- Power the unit off at the wall.
- Upon powering the unit back on, as soon as "Load" displays while the remote is facing
the unit Press "Up" "Down" "Up" on the remote.
- The display should change from Load to "H1" "H2" "H3".
- The TV will then prompt for a password which is 0000
- Wait for the process to complete and follow the onscreen instructions again to tune the unit.
- First enter the Menu with the "Menu" button on your remote.
- Scroll to "Installation" then up to "Factory Reset".
- Press "OK".
- Select "yes" the default password is 0000.
The Dish TV T2200 is a Freeview Certified UHF Recorder, that brings the most popular shows from Live TV & On Demand together. You can now enjoy an entire online world on your TV, bring On Demand streaming straight to your living room. With the built-in WiFi making On Demand viewing easy as! This Recorder also allows you to record at the single touch of a button. Record two channels while watching a third, or record a programme while watching On Demand. It's a whole new way to enjoy TV and control what you watch.
- Freeview Live TV, On Demand & Record
- Works with UHF Aerial
- Dual Tuner Recorder
- Built-in 2.4GHz WiFi & Ethernet Port
- 1TB Hard Drive (Approx. 500 Recording Hours)
- Watch Live & On Demand²
- Enhanced TV Guide
- 8-days forward & back in time
- Switch easily between Live TV & On Demand
- Featured Shows
- for the latest in Free TV Entertainment
- Personalise with Your Favourites
- Set Reminders
- Search Live & On Demand by Genre/Title
- Pause, Rewind & Record Live TV¹
- Record¹ while watching On Demand²
- Record two channels, while watching a third¹
- Series Linking (Record an Entire Season)
- Enjoy 1080p Upscaling TV
- Automatic Updates via Network²
- View On Screen iManual
- Remote Control (With Batteries)
- Power Supply Unit
- Quick Start Guide
- RCA AV Cable
- 1x RF IN
- 1x RF OUT
- 2x USB (2.0) Port
- 1x IR Extension Socket
- 1x HDMI Output
- 1x S/PDIF Audio via RCA Coaxial
- 1x RCA AV Output
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- 1x 12V DC IN
- 1x Built-in WiFi Antenna
¹Channel selection is limited when recording two channels at the same time, some combinations may not be available.
²Requires broadband access through an internet service provider, usage will count towards the data limit of your broadband plan.
|HDMI Output||Yes - (1920x1080)|
|Optical Audio (S/PDIF)||No|
|Coaxial Audio (S/PDIF)||Yes|
|USB Port||Yes - 1x Front, 1x Rear|
|Dual Tuner PVR||Yes|
|Media Player Support||Yes - Plays Common Formats|
|Hard Drive||Yes - 1TB Internal Hard Drive|
|DC 12V||Yes - 12V 2.5A|